Karur Vysya Bank (KVB) Recruitment 2011 Notification
Karur Vysya Bank (KVB) has published the Recruitment Notification on its official website. Karur Vysya Bank (KVB) invites applications for the post of Probationary Officer Scale-I. Candidates who are interested for the posts can apply online for KVB Recruitment 2011.
DETAILS REGARDING KARUR VYSYA BANK (KVB) RECRUITMENT 2011:
- Last date for application: 2nd March 2011
- Date of Examination: Will be informed later
Post Graduate / B.E. / B.Tech from a college affiliated to a recognized University (Correspondence and Open Universities are not eligible) with 50% marks. At the time of application, the non Computer Science candidates should possess a minimum three months Computer Course from a well established Institution.
Not more than 30 years as on 31.01.2011 (Relaxation of 5 years is allowed for SC/ST candidates)
Rs. 400 (Rs.200 for SC/ST candidates). Fee should be paid through Demand Draft in favor of “THE KARUR VYSYA BANK LIMITED” and payable at CHENNAI only.
The Candidates are required to bring the demand draft at the time of written test and submitted to invigilators in the exam hall.
MODE OF SELECTION:
Written Test (Objective Type) and Personal Interview. Examination will be held at selected centres in Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Tamilnadu, Gujarat, Maharashtra and Delhi.
- Eligible candidates should appear for a written test and / or skill test and interview at their own expense at places/ dates notified by the Bank.
- Candidates selected for appointment will be on Probation period for 1 year
- Candidates selected are liable to be placed in any place in India as per the administrative requirements and discretion of the Bank.
- If any information furnished by the candidates is found to be false/ not correct/ misrepresented, their candidature is liable to be cancelled at any stage without notice.
- Mere eligibility will not vest any right on the candidates for being called for Written test / Interview. Bank’s decision in the matter of selection will be final and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Ex-Employees of the Bank are not eligible to apply.
- Intimation will be sent only to the selected candidates in the Written Test / Interview.
FOR GATHERING MORE DETAILS VISIT: http://www.kvb.co.in/
- Karur Vysya Bank Clerks Recruitment Details Karur Vysya Bank has published an advertisement for the Recruitment...
- APG Bank Recruitment 2011 Notification Andhra Pragathi Grameena (APG) Bank has published the Recruitment Notification...
- Allahabad Bank PO Recruitment 2011-12 Notification Allahabad Bank has published advertisement on its official website for...
- Indian Bank Recruitment 2010 Results Announced Indian bank has announced the Recruitment 2010 results. The written...
- Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2011 Notification Syndicate Bank has published the Recruitment Notification on its official...